My crew

My crew

My pokèmon are my best friends, but which pokèmon do I have? 



1) PikachuImage result for all TOMY pikachu figuresMy first pokèmon was pikachu. He is an electric type.


2) RotomImage result for all TOMY rotom figuresRotom is constantly getting lost! He is an electric type too!


3) Zygarde Image result for all TOMY zygarde figuresZygarde's legs are always falling off. He is a fighting type.


4) Rowlet Image result for all TOMY rowlet figuresRowlet can fly by himself. He is a grass type.



5) Litten Image result for all TOMY litten figuresLitten is as hot as the sun! She is a fire type.


6) PopplioImage result for all TOMY popplio figuresPopplio's bubbles are unpoppable!!! He is a water type.



My accecories: pokèdex, pokèball.

Image result for all TOMY ash figure pokedex


That was my pokèmon crew. Thanks for looking at this post!  (Please put your favorite pokèmon that I have in the comment box below.)

Comments

Post a Comment